FixIT in collaboration with Acronis is now offering Acronis Cyber Cloud for customers who look for cheaper and efficient solutions to secure their data without paying a lot.
What is Acronis Cyber Cloud ??
Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that enables service providers to deliver cyber protection in an easy, efficient and secure way.
With one solution, customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, AI-based malware and ransomware protection, security and management tools, file sync and share, and blockchain-based file notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
- Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud – Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud is a unique integration of backup with full-stack next-generation anti-malware protection and comprehensive endpoint management tools. This synergy eliminates complexity, so service providers can protect customers better while keeping costs down.
- Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud – Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realize incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model.
- Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud – Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud is an easy to use, turn-key, self-service solution that is built on top of Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud. You can protect your customers’ workloads by instantly spinning up IT systems in the managed cloud recovery site and recover them to any similar or dissimilar hardware.
- Acronis Cyber Files Cloud – Acronis Cyber Files Cloud provides office and mobile users with safe file access, sync, and share in an easy-to-use, complete, and secure hosted cloud solution. Easy to sell and implement, Acronis Cyber Files Cloud expands your product portfolio and helps you quickly attract new customers, realize incremental revenues and reduce customer churn.
- Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud – Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud is a blockchain-based service for file notarization, e-signing and verification for businesses of any size. Designed exclusively for service providers, it allows your customers to ensure the integrity of their business-critical data, while achieving regulatory transparency and decreasing security risks.
- Acronis Cyber Infrastructure – Designed to fit any environment no matter the size, the latest release of Acronis Cyber Infrastructure is packed with new features that improve the performance, manageability and availability of clusters storing and running cyber protection workloads.