IT Managers have been—or soon will be—tasked to find ways to eliminate or reduce the adverse impact of downtime on the business. Recent events have shown that disaster recovery plans and data replication alone are often not enough.
This is why we rely on Business continuity solutions by Carbonite Availability developed by Opentext Solutions to give Real-time Windows high availability making sure that you have 99.99 percent uptime and almost no downtime in critical operations that companies cant afford to go offline.
Proven high availability and disaster recovery for Windows and Linux servers
Carbonite Availability software enables IT organizations to maintain the highest availability of their Windows and Linux servers by preventing downtime and data loss. The software does this using a continuous replication mechanism that maintains a secondary copy without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With support for physical, virtual or cloud source systems or target environments, the Carbonite Availability solution is a comprehensive replication option for organizations with mixed IT environments.
- Continuous replication that minimizes data loss
- Incredibly fast failovers that minimize downtime
- Negligible performance impact
- Platform support for physical, virtual and cloud-based systems
- Award-winning global customer support from certified experts
- Data encryption, in flight, between the source and the target
- Available automatic failover with server heartbeat monitor
- Integrated DNS management
- Three tiers of compression to minimize network impact
- Available bandwidth throttling options
- A comprehensive API
- Available API for integration
- Alerting and reporting features
- Easy, non-disruptive testing